- Turn on your OvisLink wireless headset
- Press the setting button on the Cisco phone keypad
- Select Bluetooth on the phone screen
- Select Add Bluetooth device. The Cisco phone will search for Bluetooth devices. (It may take a couple minutes.)
- You should see the OvisLink wireless headset model "OVHS-SBL3-HT" (single ear model) or "OVHS-DBL4-HT" (dual ear) on the found Bluetooth devices list.
- Select the model then press Pair.
- If it ask for passkey, enter 0000
- After done with pairing, press the headset key on the Cisco phone keypad to use the headset. While headset key pressed, press the "-" or "+" to adjust the headset volume.
Have a Cisco SPA 525G? Here is the instruction to install OvisLink wireless headsets with Cisco SPA 525G.
Back to Cisco phone wireless headset page