How to Install OvisLink Wireless Headsets with Cisco SPA 525G
1. Turn on your OvisLink wireless headset. You'll see the Green LED on the headset blinking.
2. Press the "Menu" (circled by red) key on your Cisco SPA 525G phone's keypad to get on setup menu.
3. Press the down arrow key to select the “7. User Preferences”, then press "Select" key.
4. On the User Preferences page, use the down arrow key to select “4. Bluetooth Configuration” then press "Select" key.
5. On Bluetooth Configuration page, use the down arrow key to select "Bluetooth Profiles". Press “Set” key.
6. On the Select Bluetooth Profile page press "Scan" key to start scan for Bluetooth devices.
7. “OvisLink SBL3 HT” (single ear) or “OvisLink DBL4 HT” (dual ear) will show on the phone's screen. Select the OvisLink headset then press “Connect” key.
8. On the "Edit Bluetooth Profile" page, go to "Pin" field, enter 0000. * To enter one "0", you need to press the "0" key twice. Otherwise, the phone enter a space instead of a "0". After you see **** on the Pin field, press “Connect” key.
9. It will take the phone a moment to connect the headset. Once it done, you'll see a red check mark next to the OvisLink headset you just paired on the "Select Bluetooth Profile" page.
10. Press “Back” key a few times then press "Exit" key to back to the regular display.
11. Press the headset key on the phone keypad to use the headset.
12. Press the multi function key on the headset to answer and disconnect calls. Press the "+", "-" to adjust headset volume.