Unify (Siemens) Desk Phone Headsets
OvisLink’s headsets for Unify (Siemens) desk phones are purpose-built for use in high call volume environments. Whether you work in or manage a call center, service center, or sales department, our Siemens headsets can fit your budget. Designed specifically for compatible models, each Siemens/Unify headset connects directly to the phone’s headset jack without requiring an amplifier. This keeps our prices low without reducing sound quality.
- Tangle-free, coiled cord (quick disconnect)
- Noise cancellation
- Comfortable leatherette ear cushions
- Rotating, adjustable mic boom
- Acoustic shock protection
The integrated design allows users to activate and control volume for the headset using the phone’s keypad. Each Siemens headset includes single- and dual-ear configurations, plus a quick-disconnect cord. The rotating boom mic makes switching ears a snap for users of single earpieces.
Buy headsets for Siemens phones from OvisLink and enjoy crystal-clear communication at excellent prices. Bulk discounts available.
Scroll down for more information:
- How to choose the right headset model
- How to use headset with your phone
- Problem and solution
- Training adapter
How to choose the right headset model for your Unify (Siemens) Desk Phone?
- From the above short description fields next to the product images, you should be able to find your Unify (Siemens) Desk Phone's series and model. There are the two headset models compatible with your phone. One is single ear headset, one is dual ear.
- Design if you would like to use single ear headset or dual ear headset. For example, someone may chooses a single ear headset that gives him convenience to talk to colleges in the office. Someone may chooses dual ear headset that helps she focuses on phone conversation in the call center environment which filled with callers and cubicles.
Do you need to purchase any adapter, amplifier to use the headset?
No, you don't need to purchase any adapter nor amplifier. The headset models come with a Quick Disconnect cord and are designed to connect the headset directly to Unify (Siemens) Desk Phones.
- How to install the headset?
OvisLink headsets not need any installation when use with Unify (Siemens) Desk Phones. What you need to do is connect the headset directly to the headsets jack of the phone. No amplifier, no adapter is needed.
Unify (Siemens) Desk Phone's headset jack is located at the back of the phone, marked with .
To make calls, answer calls, switch among headset, handset and speaker, use the headset button n on the Unify (Siemens) Desk Phone's keypad. Following are the images of different Unify (Siemens) models' headset button location.
*** optiPoint SIP phones do not have predefined headset button. Please refer to optiPoint SIP phone user manual to program a feature key on the keypad as a headset button.
- How to use headset to dial a call?
Press the headset button on the Unify (Siemens) Desk Phone's keypad, a dial tone can be hear from the headset's speaker. Now you may dial the telephone number on the keypad.
- How to answer an incoming phone call?
When the phone ring, press the headset button on the Unify (Siemens) Desk Phone, the telephone call will be connected to the headset.
- How to hang up the phone?
while need to hang up the call, press the headsets button again, the call will be disconnected.
- How to switch between headset and ShoreTel IP phone's handset?
While using headset, pick up the handset, telephone audio will be switched to the handset. While using the handset, press the headset button on Unify (Siemens) Desk phone keypad, telephone audio will be switched to the headset. Then you may place the handset back to the hood.
- How to switch between headset and Unify (Siemens) Desk phone's speaker phone function?
While using the headset, press the speaker button on the Unify (Siemens) phone's keypad, telephone audio will be switched to the phone's speaker function. While using Unify (Siemens) Desk phone's speaker function, press the headset button on the keypad, telephone audio will be switched to the headset.
- How to adjust the headset's volume?
OvisLink headset volume is controlled by the phone. There are two volume buttons on most Unify (Siemens) Desk phones' keypad, volume decrease , volume increase . Press the volume to decrease the headset volume, press the volume to increase the headset volume. Unify (Siemens) OpenStage 60 and OpenStage 80 desk phone do not have volume button on the keypad. Headset volume control is on the phone's touch screen. Please refer to Unify (Siemens) user manual to use the touch screen.
Training Adapter Quick Instruction:
Send email to email@example.com