Siemens / Unify Desk Phone Headsets
OvisLink Call Center headsets on this page are compatible with different Siemens / Unify phone models.
The headset images have
OpenScape, OpenStage listed under are compatible with Siemens / Unify OpenScape and OpenStage Desk phone models. The headset images have optiPoint listed under are compatible with Siemens / Unify optiPoint Desk phone models.
Siemens / Unify phone model at the back of the phone. It should be like this: OpenScape Desk Phone IP 35G. Click at the “Add to Cart” green button below the headset image to purchase. Or, click at the headset image to see more details.
OvisLink provide Free Ground shipping within U.S.A. for headset orders.
Buy headsets for Siemens phones from OvisLink and enjoy crystal-clear communication at excellent prices. Bulk discounts available.
OvisLink's headsets for Unify (Siemens) desk phones are purpose-built for use in high call volume environments. Whether you work in or manage a call center, service center, or sales department, our Siemens headsets can fit your budget. Designed specifically for compatible models, each Siemens/Unify headset connects directly to the phone's headset jack without requiring an amplifier. This keeps our prices low without reducing sound quality.
- Tangle-free, coiled cord (quick disconnect)
- Noise cancellation
- Comfortable leatherette ear cushions
- Rotating, adjustable mic boom
- Acoustic shock protection
The integrated design allows users to activate and control volume for the headset using the phone's keypad. Each Siemens headset includes single- and dual-ear configurations, plus a quick-disconnect cord. The rotating boom mic makes switching ears a snap for users of single earpieces.
How to choose the right headset model for your Unify (Siemens) Desk Phone?
- From the above short description fields next to the product images, you should be able to find your Unify (Siemens) Desk Phone's series and model. There are the two headset models compatible with your phone. One is single ear headset, one is dual ear.
- Design if you would like to use single ear headset or dual ear headset. For example, someone may chooses a single ear headset that gives him convenience to talk to colleges in the office. Someone may chooses dual ear headset that helps she focuses on phone conversation in the call center environment which filled with callers and cubicles.
Do you need to purchase any adapter, amplifier to use the headset?
No, you don't need to purchase any adapter nor amplifier. The headset models come with a Quick Disconnect cord and are designed to connect the headset directly to Unify (Siemens) Desk Phones.
Quictions? Clic here to see
F.A.Q. for using Contact Center headsets with Siemens / Unify phones.