Panasonic Phone Headsets
Panasonic SIP phone headsets for sale at OvisLink offer superior comfort and sound quality at unbeatable prices. We keep costs low with our simple, no-amplifier design. These Panasonic IP phone headsets connect directly to the phone's headset jack. Once plugged in, just activate it using the phone's headset button. Our Panasonic business phone headset models OVHS072-UTG and OVHS084-UTG are compatible with Panasonic KX-UTG200 and KX-UTG300 SIP phones; OVHS072-HDV and OVHS084-HDV are compatible with Panasonic HDV series IP phone models HDV KX-HDV130, KX-HDV230, KX-HDV330 and KX-HDV430.
OvisLink's Panasonic SIP phone headsets are designed for users in call centers and other business environments, or anyone who spends long hours on the phone. They feature superior sound quality while also lightweight, comfortable, and easy to adjust. The rotating microphone boom lets single-earpiece model users switch ears in a snap, while leatherette earpieces stay comfortable for hours.
- Acoustic shock protection
- Noise cancellation
- Single- or dual-earpieces
- Flexible, adjustable microphone boom
- Lightweight, comfortable ear cushion(s)
- Tangle-free, Quick Disconnect cord
Each headset for Panasonic SIP phones comes in two pieces. The upper includes the earpiece, an adjustable headband, a microphone with a flexible and rotating boom, and a connector cord. The lower piece is a cord that connects to the phone. This Quick Disconnect design makes it easy for users to step away from their desks without removing the headset.
Buy Panasonic desk phone headsets from OvisLink for the utmost quality in sound and comfort, helping users deliver superior service over the phone. Bulk discounts available. Shop today!
Free standard shipping for following headset models!
Scroll down for more information:
- How to choose the right headset model
- How to use headset with your phone
- Problem and solution
- Training adapter
How to choose the right headset model for your Panasonic phone?
Panasonic has many different telephone models, some of these models have RJ9 headset jack, some of them have 2.5mm headset jack. These telephones are compatible with different headset models. Even Panasonic phone models have RJ9 headset jack, they can still be compatible with different telephone headset models. For example, both Panasonic UTG and HDV Serieses have RJ9 headset jack, the headset models that compatible with these two series are different. The headset model OVHS072-UTG (single ear) and OVHS084-UTG (dual ear) are compatible with Panasonice UTG seires SIP phones; headset models OVHS072-HDV (single ear) and OVHS084-HDV (dual ear) are compatible with Panasonic HDV series SIP phones. Pansonic also has Business Digital Series KX-DT500 and Business IP Phone Series KX-NT500. These two serieses are compatible wtih headset models OVHS072-PS2 (single ear) and OVHS084-PS2 (dual ear).
- So, first you need to do is find out what is your phone's model number. Many Panasonic phones have the model number above of the LED display, next to the name Panasonic. If you can't find the model above the display, find it on the lable at the back of the phone.
- Design if you would like to use single ear headset or dual ear headset. For example, someone may chooses a single ear headset that gives him convenience to talk to colleges in the office. Someone may chooses dual ear headset that helps she focuses on phone conversation in the call center environment which filled with callers and cubicles.
- Find your phone's model number above, next to the headset image. Click at the headset image to go to the product page to place order. Order received by 1:00PM Pacific time normally shipped on the same business day.
Do you need to purchase any adapter, amplifier to use the headset?
No, you don't need to purchase any adapter nor amplifier. The headset models come with a Quick Disconnect cord and are designed to connect the headset directly to Panasonic SIP phones.
- How to install the headset?
OvisLink headsets not need any installation when use with Panasonic SIP phones. What you need to do is connect the headset directly to the headsets jack of the phone. No amplifier, no adapter is needed.
Panasonic SIP phone's headset jack is located at the back of the phone next to the handset jack.
To make calls, answer calls, switch among headset, handset and speaker, use the headset button
on the Yealink IP phone's keypad. Panasonic SIP phones have headset button on the phone's keypad.
- How to use headset to dial a call?
Press the headset button
on the Panasonic SIP phone's keypad, a dial tone can be hear from the headset's speaker. Now you may dial the telephone number on the keypad.
- How to answer an incoming phone call?
When the phone ring, press the headset button
on the Panasonic SIP phone, the telephone call will be connected to the headset.
- How to hang up the phone?
while need to hang up the call, press the headsets button
again, the call will be disconnected.
- How to switch between headset and Panasonic SIP phone's handset?
While using headset, pick up the handset, telephone audio will be switched to the handset. While using the handset, press the headset button
on Panasonic SIP phone keypad, telephone audio will be switched to the headset. Then you may place the handset back to the hood.
- How to switch between headset and Panasonic SIP phone's speaker phone function?
While using the headset, press the speaker button
on the Panasonic SIP phone's keypad, telephone audio will be switched to the phone's speaker function. While using Panasonic SIP phone's speaker function, press the headset button on the keypad, telephone audio will be switched to the headset.
- How to adjust the headset's volume?
OvisLink headset volume is controlled by the phone. There are two volume buttons on Panasonic SIP phones' keypad,
and . Press the side to decrease the headset volume, press the side to increase the headset volume.
Problem and Solution:
- Problem: While using the headset with Panasonic UTG Series phones, I can hear static and buzzing sound from the headset.
Reason: The static and buzzing sound are from the power supply. The Panasonic phones don't come with a power supply. Some of the after market power supply may not have good enough quality or, not fully compatible with the phone.
Solution: Connect the phone with a PoE switch instead of a power supply will solve the problem.
( A POE switch is a network switch that has Power over Ethernet injection built-in. Simply connect other network devices to the switch as normal, and the switch will detect whether they are POE-compatible and enable power automatically. For instant, instead to a network cable and a power adapter to your UTG phone, you connect only the network cable to the phone. It gives you better voice quality and one cable less on your desk.
There are many brands of PoE switches with different ports configuration on the market. like NetGear, TP-Link, TRENDnet. Market price for an 8 port PoE switch prices are from $65 to $125. Depending on how many phone you have in your office, you may buy 4 port, 8 port, 12 port or 24 port PoE switch. Some of the PoE switches have half of the ports support PoE only, like some 8 port switches have 4 PoE ports and 4 regular Ethernet port. The UTG phone must be connected to a PoE port, not a regular port in this case. )
Training Adapter Quick Instruction:
Training Adapter Problem and Solution:
1. Connect OvisLink headset to port A and port B at the training adapter.
2. Set the switch to "2" position at the other side of the truing adapter next to the "TEL" port. If you
3. Connect the "TEL" port at the training adapter to Panasonic SIP phone's headset jack with the comes with short RJ11 cord. Now the two headsets are connected to the Panasonic SIP phone.
4. Press the mute button once to mute the headset's microphone connected to the coordinated port. Press the same mute button again to release.
Problem: press the mute button, the speaker of the headset connected to the coordinated port muted.
Reason: The switch next to the TEL port is on the wrong position.
Solution: Set the switch next to the TEL port to position 2 will solve the problem.
Send email to email@example.com