FortiFone IP Phone Headsets
OvisLink has specially designed our FortiFone headset for comfort, quality, and to be compatible with FortiFone IP phones. The corded FortiFone headsets include one or two earpieces, an RJ9 Quick Disconnect Cord, and directly connects to FortiFone IP Phone's headset jack; no amplifier is needed. Features like volume can be easily controlled on the keypads. The wired headsets for FortiFone IP phones deliver solid, crystal-clear voice quality every time.
OvisLink headsets offer convenient over-the-head designs and consist of an upper headset with one or two earpieces and a lower headset with a quick disconnect cord that plugs into the FortiFone IP Phone jack. They come with an adjustable headband and rotatable microphone that can be quickly adapted to the user. The rotatable microphone boom also allows the user to switch the speaker to either ear with ease. The headset's design and ear cushions make it comfortable to wear for many continuous hours. Shock protection and noise cancelation come standard.
Buy your headsets from OvisLink and enjoy comfort and crisp, clear sound quality. Bulk discounts are available.
Scroll down for more information:
- How to choose the right headset model
- How to use headset with your phone
- Problem and solution
- Training adapter
Free standard shipping for following headset models!
How to choose the right headset model for your FortiFone IP phone?
- From the above short description fields next to the product images, you should be able to find your FortiFone IP phone's series and model. There are the two headset models compatible with your phone. One is single ear headset, one is dual ear.
- Design if you would like to use single ear headset or dual ear headset. For example, someone may chooses a single ear headset that gives him convenience to talk to colleges in the office. Someone may chooses dual ear headset that helps she focuses on phone conversation in the call center environment which filled with callers and cubicles.
Do you need to purchase any adapter, amplifier to use the headset?
No, you don't need to purchase any adapter nor amplifier. The headset models come with a Quick Disconnect cord and are designed to connect the headset directly to FortiFone IP phones.
Are the above headset models compatible with Talkswitch IP phones?
Talkswitch has different IP phone models. Some of the models do not have headset jack, some have 2.5mm headset jack, some have RJ9 (RJ22) headset jack. These headset models are compatible with the Talkswitch IP phone models with RJ9 (RJ22) headset jack. However, you may need to enable headset function on the Talkswitch IP phone in order to use these headsets. Please refer to Talkswitch user manual for headset function configuration.
- How to install the headset?
OvisLink headsets not need any installation when use with FortiFone IP phones. What you need to do is connect the headset directly to the headsets jack of the phone. No amplifier, no adapter is needed.
FortiFone IP phone's headset jack is located at the back of the phone next to the handset jack.
To make calls, answer calls, switch among headset, handset and speaker, use the headset buttonon the FortiFone IP phone's keypad. FortiFone IP phones have headset button on the phone's keypad.
- How to use headset to dial a call?
Press the headset button on the FortiFone IP phone's keypad, a dial tone can be hear from the headset's speaker. Now you may dial the telephone number on the keypad.
- How to answer an incoming phone call?
When the phone ring, press the headset buttonon the FortiFone IP phone, the telephone call will be connected to the headset.
- How to hang up the phone?
while need to hang up the call, press the headsets buttonagain, the call will be disconnected.
- How to switch between headset and FortiFone IP phone's handset?
While using headset, pick up the handset, telephone audio will be switched to the handset. While using the handset, press the headset buttonon FortiFone IP phone keypad, telephone audio will be switched to the headset. Then you may place the handset back to the hood.
- How to switch between headset and FortiFone IP phone's speaker phone function?
While using the headset, press the speaker button on the FortiFone IP phone's keypad, telephone audio will be switched to the phone's speaker function. While using FortiFone IP phone's speaker function, press the headset buttonon the keypad, telephone audio will be switched to the headset.
- How to adjust the headset's volume?
OvisLink headset volume is controlled by the phone. There are two volume buttons on FortiFone IP phones' keypad, volume, volume . Press the volumeto decrease the headset volume, press the volume to increase the headset volume.
Training Adapter Quick Instruction:
Training Adapter Problem and Solution:
1. Connect OvisLink headset to port A and port B at the training adapter.
2. Set the switch to "2" position at the other side of the truing adapter next to the "TEL" port. If you
3. Connect the "TEL" port at the training adapter to FortiFone phone's headset jack with the comes with short RJ11 cord. Now the two headsets are connected to the FortiFone phone.
4. Press the mute button once to mute the headset's microphone connected to the coordinated port. Press the same mute button again to release.
Problem: press the mute button, the speaker of the headset connected to the coordinated port muted.
Reason: The switch next to the TEL port is on the wrong position.
Solution: Set the switch next to the TEL port to position 2 will solve the problem.
Send email to email@example.com