Yealink IP Phone Compatible Headsets
OvisLink's headsets for Yealink IP phones are specially designed for compatibility with Yealink phones, maximizing call clarity for all call participants. Each headset includes dual- and single-ear configurations, an RJ9 quick-disconnect cord, and volume control via the phone's keypad. Our Yealink phone headsets require no amplifier, reducing your cost without sacrificing sound quality or ease of use.
These corded, over-the-head headsets are made for all-day comfort, with adjustable headband, rotating mic for switching ears, and leatherette ear cushion. Some key features of these headsets include:
- Noise cancellation
- Acoustic shock protection
- Flexible, rotating boom mic
- Adjustable headband
- Tangle-free, coiled cord design
OvisLink's Yealink phone headsets are made for users in call centers, service centers, sales departments, or anywhere that requires them to spend hours on the phone. They're made with four major traits in mind: crystal-clear sound quality, user comfort, durability, and cost-effectiveness.
Buy Yealink IP phone headsets at OvisLink for unrivaled quality in comfort and sound, at a price most any business can afford.
Scroll down for more information:
- How to choose the right headset model
- How to use headset with your phone
- Problem and solution
- Training adapter
Free standard shipping for following headset models!
How to choose the right headset model for your Yealink IP phone?
- From the above short description fields next to the product images, you should be able to find your Yealink IP phone's series and model. There are the two headset models compatible with your phone. One is single ear headset, one is dual ear.
- Design if you would like to use single ear headset or dual ear headset. For example, someone may chooses a single ear headset that gives him convenience to talk to colleges in the office. Someone may chooses dual ear headset that helps she focuses on phone conversation in the call center environment which filled with callers and cubicles.
Do you need to purchase any adapter, amplifier to use the headset?
No, you don't need to purchase any adapter nor amplifier. The headset models come with a Quick Disconnect cord and are designed to connect the headset directly to Yealink IP phones.
- How to install the headset?
OvisLink headsets not need any installation when use with Yealink IP phones. What you need to do is connect the headset directly to the headsets jack of the phone. No amplifier, no adapter is needed.
Yealink IP phone's headset jack is located at the back of the phone next to the handset jack.
To make calls, answer calls, switch among headset, handset and speaker, use the headset button on the Yealink IP phone's keypad. Yealink IP phones have headset button on the phone's keypad.
- How to use headset to dial a call?
Press the headset button on the Yealink IP phone's keypad, a dial tone can be hear from the headset's speaker. Now you may dial the telephone number on the keypad.
- How to answer an incoming phone call?
When the phone ring, press the headset button on the Yealink IP phone, the telephone call will be connected to the headset.
- How to hang up the phone?
while need to hang up the call, press the headsets button again, the call will be disconnected.
- How to switch between headset and Yealink IP phone's handset?
While using headset, pick up the handset, telephone audio will be switched to the handset. While using the handset, press the headset button on Yealink IP phone keypad, telephone audio will be switched to the headset. Then you may place the handset back to the hood.
- How to switch between headset and Yealink IP phone's speaker phone function?
While using the headset, press the speaker button on the Yealink IP phone's keypad, telephone audio will be switched to the phone's speaker function. While using Yealink IP phone's speaker function, press the headset button on the keypad, telephone audio will be switched to the headset.
- How to adjust the headset's volume?
OvisLink headset volume is controlled by the phone. There is a volume button on Yealink IP phones' keypad, . Press the side to decrease the headset volume, press the side to increase the headset volume.
Training Adapter Quick Instruction:
Send email to email@example.com