Panasonic SIP Desk Phone Headsets
Panasonic SIP phone headsets for sale at OvisLink offer superior comfort and sound quality at unbeatable prices. We keep costs low with our simple, no-amplifier design. These Panasonic IP phone headsets connect directly to the phone’s headset jack. Once plugged in, just activate it using the phone’s headset button. Our Panasonic business phone headset models OVHS072-UTG and OVHS084-UTG are compatible with Panasonic KX-UTG200 and KX-UTG300 SIP phones; OVHS072-HDV and OVHS084-HDV are compatible with Panasonic HDV series IP phone models HDV KX-HDV130, KX-HDV230, KX-HDV330 and KX-HDV430.
OvisLink’s Panasonic SIP phone headsets are designed for users in call centers and other business environments, or anyone who spends long hours on the phone. They feature superior sound quality while also lightweight, comfortable, and easy to adjust. The rotating microphone boom lets single-earpiece model users switch ears in a snap, while leatherette earpieces stay comfortable for hours.
- Acoustic shock protection
- Noise cancellation
- Single- or dual-earpieces
- Flexible, adjustable microphone boom
- Lightweight, comfortable ear cushion(s)
- Tangle-free, Quick Disconnect cord
Each headset for Panasonic SIP phones comes in two pieces. The upper includes the earpiece, an adjustable headband, a microphone with a flexible and rotating boom, and a connector cord. The lower piece is a cord that connects to the phone. This Quick Disconnect design makes it easy for users to step away from their desks without removing the headset.
Buy Panasonic desk phone headsets from OvisLink for the utmost quality in sound and comfort, helping users deliver superior service over the phone. Bulk discounts available. Shop today!
Scroll down for more information:
- How to choose the right headset model
- How to use headset with your phone
- Problem and solution
- Training adapter
How to choose the right headset model for your Panasonic SIP phone?
- From the above short description fields next to the product images, you should be able to find your Yealink IP phone's series and model. There are the two headset models compatible with your phone. One is single ear headset, one is dual ear.
- Design if you would like to use single ear headset or dual ear headset. For example, someone may chooses a single ear headset that gives him convenience to talk to colleges in the office. Someone may chooses dual ear headset that helps she focuses on phone conversation in the call center environment which filled with callers and cubicles.
Do you need to purchase any adapter, amplifier to use the headset?
No, you don't need to purchase any adapter nor amplifier. The headset models come with a Quick Disconnect cord and are designed to connect the headset directly to Panasonic SIP phones.
- How to install the headset?
OvisLink headsets not need any installation when use with Panasonic SIP phones. What you need to do is connect the headset directly to the headsets jack of the phone. No amplifier, no adapter is needed.
Panasonic SIP phone's headset jack is located at the back of the phone next to the handset jack.
To make calls, answer calls, switch among headset, handset and speaker, use the headset button on the Yealink IP phone's keypad. Panasonic SIP phones have headset button on the phone's keypad.
- How to use headset to dial a call?
Press the headset button on the Panasonic SIP phone's keypad, a dial tone can be hear from the headset's speaker. Now you may dial the telephone number on the keypad.
- How to answer an incoming phone call?
When the phone ring, press the headset button on the Panasonic SIP phone, the telephone call will be connected to the headset.
- How to hang up the phone?
while need to hang up the call, press the headsets button again, the call will be disconnected.
- How to switch between headset and Panasonic SIP phone's handset?
While using headset, pick up the handset, telephone audio will be switched to the handset. While using the handset, press the headset button on Panasonic SIP phone keypad, telephone audio will be switched to the headset. Then you may place the handset back to the hood.
- How to switch between headset and Panasonic SIP phone's speaker phone function?
While using the headset, press the speaker button on the Panasonic SIP phone's keypad, telephone audio will be switched to the phone's speaker function. While using Panasonic SIP phone's speaker function, press the headset button on the keypad, telephone audio will be switched to the headset.
- How to adjust the headset's volume?
OvisLink headset volume is controlled by the phone. There are two volume buttons on Panasonic SIP phones' keypad, and . Press the side to decrease the headset volume, press the side to increase the headset volume.
Training Adapter Quick Instruction:
Training Adapter Problem and Solution:
1. Connect OvisLink headset to port A and port B at the training adapter.
2. Set the switch to "2" position at the other side of the truing adapter next to the "TEL" port. If you
3. Connect the "TEL" port at the training adapter to Panasonic SIP phone's headset jack with the comes with short RJ11 cord. Now the two headsets are connected to the Panasonic SIP phone.
4. Press the mute button once to mute the headset's microphone connected to the coordinated port. Press the same mute button again to release.
Problem: press the mute button, the speaker of the headset connected to the coordinated port muted.
Reason: The switch next to the TEL port is on the wrong position.
Solution: Set the switch next to the TEL port to position 2 will solve the problem.
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org