Setup OvisLink Headset with Mitel Phone Model 5320e, 5330e and 5340e
In order to use a headset with Mitel phone model 5320e, 5330e and 5340e, you need to program a headset key from one of the Mitel phone's programmable keys. Following is the instruction.
- Press Menu key (the grey color key above the red key on Mitel phone's keypad).
- Press "Settings".
- Press "Programmable Keys".
- Press the key you wish to program.
- Press "Headset".
- Press "Save".
- Press "Save" again.
- Press "Close".
- Press "Close" again.
If you can’t find “Programmable Keys” option under “Setting” page, you can program a headset key through the Mitel phone’s web configuration tool. Please find detail instruction blow:
- Find the phone’s IP address and log in to the phone.
- Click at “Key Programming on the left column.
- Select an available key on the right hand side.
- Select “Headset On/Off” in the Feature field.
- Click at “Apply” on the page.
Following is an image of the Mitel 5330e IP Phone Web Tool page.
Back to Mitel phone headsets page