Setup OvisLink Headset with Mitel Phone Model 6865, 6865i, 6867, 6867i, 6869, 6869i
Mitel /Aastra phone model 6865, 6865i, 6867, 6867i, 6869, 6869i has a "Speaker / Headset" key on the kaypad to be used as the speakerphone function key and the headset key. By default, speakerphone function has the priority. You may configure this key to be used only for headset or headset function has the priority. Following is the instruction.
- Press the setting key on the phone.
- Navigate to Audio > Audio Mode.
- On Audio Mode page, there are 4 choices: Speaker, Headset, Speaker / Headset (press 1 time for speaker phone, 2 times for headset), Headset / Speaker (press 1 time for headset, 2 times for speakerphone).
- Select the option you prefer.
- Press “Save” soft key to save your change.
Back to Mitel phone headsets page