Install OvisLink Wireless Headset with Mitel 6873i SIP Phone Instruction
- Press “Setting” Key on Mitel 6873i phone keypad. Setting page will show on the phone’s touch screen.
- Tap at the Bluetooth image to get on Bluetooth setting page.
- If the Mitel phone’s Bluetooth function is off, there will be a message on the screen: “Swipe the toggle switch to the right to enable Bluetooth”. The toggle switch is located at the top of the right hand side corner of the phone screen.
- Swipe the toggle switch to enable the Bluetooth function.
- The Mitel phone will start to search for available Bluetooth devices.
- Turn on your OvisLink wireless headset. You’ll see the OvisLink wireless headset name “OvisLink SBL3 HT” (single ear model) or “OvisLink DBL4 HT” (dual ear model) shows on the Mitel phone screen shortly.
- Tap at the OvisLink wireless headset name, the Mitel phone will start to connect with the OvisLink headset. And the OvisLink wireless headset name will show as “Paired Devices”.
- Tap at “Close” at the bottom of the right hand side of the screen to close the Bluetooth setting section and tap at the home icon at the bottom of the left hand side of the screen to back to the phone’s home page.
- To use the headset, press the headset key on the Mitel phone keypad. If there is incoming ring tone, tap at “Answer” on the screen or press the multi function key on the headset to answer the call.
Back to Mitel Phone Wireless Headsets Page