The OvisLink Dual Ear Call Center Headset model OVHS084-AVY comes with a RJ9 Quick Disconnect cord. It is designed to be directly connected to Avaya Deskphone's headset jack. No amplifier is needed. Headset volume can be controlled by the volume buttons on the phone's keypad. To activate or deactivate the headset connected with the phone, simply press the headset button on the telephone keypad. This OvisLink Call Center headset model services with solid, crystal clear voice quality when use with following Avaya Deskphones.
- Avaya / Nortel 1100 Series IP Deskphones (Models: 1120, 1140, 1165)
- Avaya / Nortel 1200 Series IP Deskphones (Models: 1210, 1220, 1230)
- Avaya 1400 Series Digital Deskphones (Models: 1408, 1416)
- Avaya / Nortel 3900 Series Digital Deskphones (Models: 3904, 3905)
- Avaya IP Office Phones (Models: 2410, 5410)
- Avaya / Nortel 7000 Series Digital Deskphones (Models: 7208, 7316)
- Avaya 9400 Series Digital Deskphones (Models: 9404, 9408)
- Avaya 9500 Series Digital Deskphones (Models: 9504, 9508)
- Avaya (Lucent) Partner 18d Digital Phone (Avaya Partner 18d doesn't have headset jack. Connect the headset to the handset jack if you need to use a headset with it.)
The OvisLink OVHS084-AVY is a corded dual ear Call Center headset wtih Over-the-Head design. It has two earpieces that cover both ears, helps user more focus on phone conversation. The headset comes with two parts, the upper part (headpiece) and the lower part (cord that connects to phone). The upper part includes two earpieces (speakers), an adjustable headband, a microphone with rotatable and flexible microphone boom and an upper cord. The lower part is a Quick Disconnect cord with RJ9 connector that connects the headpiece to the Avaya Deskphone's headset jack. With the Quick Disconnect design, user may easily disconnect the headpiece from the lower cord when needs to walk away from the desk.
OvisLink Call Center Headsets' key features include Acoustic Shock Protection (when the electric overcharge signal of 6v or above comes to the receiver, it will be cut off automatically), Noise Cancellation, lightweight, leatherette ear cushions, flexible microphone boom, adjustable headband and Tangle-Free coiled Quick Disconnect cord. OvisLink Call Center Headsets are designed for users who work in call centers, service centers or sales departments and talk long hours on the phone. OvisLink Call Center Headsets service users with solid, superior clear sound quality. With the Over-the-Head design, lightweight and leatherette ear cushion, user may wear it long hours and feel comfortable.