Mitel / Aastra Business Desk Phone Headsets
The Mitel headsets for sale in OvisLink’s online store include single- and dual-ear models engineered for maximum comfort and the utmost quality of sound. OvisLink has more than a decade of experience designing quality headsets for business phones. We keep costs down through our simple, lightweight, no-amplifier design and our long-established supply chain connections. The simple design has the added benefit of making setup a breeze. Simply connect the Mitel or Aastra phone headset to your phone’s headset jack. You can even control the volume with the phone’s keypad controls.
Designed specifically for use with Mitel and Aastra phones, these headsets exceed the needs of call center employees and anyone who spends long daily hours on the phone. The Quick Disconnect cord design makes it easy to get up for breaks without removing them. The flexible microphone boom makes it easy for single-earpiece users to switch ears.
- No-tangle, coiled, Quick Disconnect RJ9 cord
- Noise cancellation
- Comfortable leatherette ear cushions
- Acoustic shock protection
- Flexible, rotating microphone boom
Looking for a headset for Aastra phones? These models are compatible with any Aastra IP phone model with an RJ9 headset jack.
Buy Mitel business phone headsets from OvisLink for superior comfort and sound. Together with ease of use, these lend to crystal-clear communication and satisfied phone interactions. Bulk pricing available. Shop today!
Scroll down for more information:
- How to choose the right headset model
- How to use headset with your phone
- Problem and solution
- Training adapter
How to choose the right headset model for your Mitel phone?
- From the above short description fields next to the product images, you should be able to find your Mitel phone's series and model. There are the two headset models compatible with your phone. One is single ear headset, one is dual ear.
- Design if you would like to use single ear headset or dual ear headset. For example, someone may chooses a single ear headset that gives him convenience to talk to colleges in the office. Someone may chooses dual ear headset that helps she focuses on phone conversation in the call center environment which filled with callers and cubicles.
Do you need to purchase any adapter, amplifier to use the headset?
No, you don't need to purchase any adapter nor amplifier. The headset models come with a Quick Disconnect cord and are designed to connect the headset directly to Mitel phones.
Are the above headset models compatible with AASTRA IP phones?
AASTRA has different IP phone models. Some of the models do not have headset jack, some have 2.5mm headset jack, some have RJ9 headset jack. These headset models are compatible with the AASTRA IP phone models with RJ9 headset jack. However, you may need to enable headset function on the AASTRA IP phone in order to use these headsets. Please refer to AASTRA user manual for headset function configuration.
- How to install the headset?
OvisLink headsets not need any installation when use with Mitel phones. (Please refer to your Mitel phone's user manual to find out if your phone's headset model need to be enabled.) What you need to do is connect the headset directly to the headsets jack of the phone. No amplifier, no adapter is needed. Mitel phone's headset jack is located at the back of the phone next to the handset jack.
- To connect and activate the headset (Mitel model 5312/5324/8528):
1. Insert the headset jack into the Headset port located on the back of the phone.
2. Dial 317 (Headset on/off). HEADSET MODE ON appears.
Some Mitel phone models use speaker button as headset button.
Some Mitel phone models have dedicated headset button (MiVoice 4222, 4223, 4224, 4225).
- How to use headset to dial a call?
Press the "Headset / Speaker" buttonon the Mitel phone's keypad, a dial tone can be hear from the headset's speaker. Now you may dial the telephone number on the keypad. (The Headset icon appears on the telephone display when the headset is in use. You cannot use the handset or speakerphone when the phone is in Headset Mode.)
- How to answer an incoming phone call?
When the phone ring, press the "Headset / Speaker" button on the Mitel phone, the telephone call will be connected to the headset.
- How to hang up the phone?
while need to hang up the call, press the "Headset / Speaker" button again, the call will be disconnected.
- How to switch between headset and Mitel phone's handset?
While using headset, pick up the handset, telephone audio will be switched to the handset. While using the handset, press the "Headset / Speaker" button on Mitel phone keypad, telephone audio will be switched to the headset. Then you may place the handset back to the hood.
- How to adjust the headset's volume?
OvisLink headset volume is controlled by the phone. There are two volume buttons on Mitel phones' keypad, volume, volume . Press the volumeto decrease the headset volume, press the volume to increase the headset volume. (Different Mitel phone models may use different image to mark the volume keys. Please refer to the phone user manual for the key location and images.)
Training Adapter Quick Instruction:
Training Adapter Problem and Solution:
1. Connect OvisLink headset to port A and port B at the training adapter.
2. Set the switch to "2" position at the other side of the truing adapter next to the "TEL" port. If you
3. Connect the "TEL" port at the training adapter to Mitel phone's headset jack with the comes with short RJ11 cord. Now the two headsets are connected to the Mitel phone.
4. Press the mute button once to mute the headset's microphone connected to the coordinated port. Press the same mute button again to release.
Problem: press the mute button, the speaker of the headset connected to the coordinated port muted.
Reason: The switch next to the TEL port is on the wrong position.
Solution: Set the switch next to the TEL port to position 2 will solve the problem.
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org