Shoretel Phone Headsets
Our ShoreTel phone headsets connect directly to your ShoreTel phone's headset jack, without requiring an amplifier. This simplifies the unit's construction while keeping sound quality superb. Designed specifically for compatible ShoreTel models, you can activate your ShoreTel headset via the phone's headset button. Use the keypad's volume controls to adjust the earpiece volume. When paired with compatible phones, our ShoreTel phone headsets provide the crystal-clear sound expected from high-end headset units.
- Soft leatherette ear cushions
- Rotating, adjustable mic boom
- Noise cancellation
- Acoustic shock protection
- Tangle-free, coiled quick-disconnect cord
OvisLink's ShoreTel headsets are purpose-made for call centers, sales departments, or any other environment with high call volumes. Designed with hours of user comfort in mind, features include a rotating mic that lets single-earpiece users switch ears with ease.
Buy our headsets for ShoreTel phones and ensure crystal-clear communication at an affordable price. Bulk discounts available!
Scroll down for more information:
- How to choose the right headset model
- How to use headset with your phone
- Problem and solution
- Training adapter
How to choose the right headset model for your ShoreTel IP phone?
- From the above short description fields next to the product images, you should be able to find your ShoreTel IP phone's series and model. There are the two headset models compatible with your phone. One is single ear headset, one is dual ear.
- Design if you would like to use single ear headset or dual ear headset. For example, someone may chooses a single ear headset that gives him convenience to talk to colleges in the office. Someone may chooses dual ear headset that helps she focuses on phone conversation in the call center environment which filled with callers and cubicles.
Do you need to purchase any adapter, amplifier to use the headset?
No, you don't need to purchase any adapter nor amplifier. The headset models come with a Quick Disconnect cord and are designed to connect the headset directly to ShoreTel IP phones.
- How to install the headset?
OvisLink headsets not need any installation when use with ShoreTel IP phones. What you need to do is connect the headset directly to the headsets jack of the phone. No amplifier, no adapter is needed.
ShoreTel IP phone's headset jack is located at the back of the phone next to the handset jack.
To make calls, answer calls, switch among headset, handset and speaker, use the headset button on the ShoreTel IP phone's keypad. ShoreTel IP phones have headset button on the phone's keypad.
- How to use headset to dial a call?
Press the headset button on the ShoreTel IP phone's keypad, a dial tone can be hear from the headset's speaker. Now you may dial the telephone number on the keypad.
- How to answer an incoming phone call?
When the phone ring, press the headset button on the ShoreTel IP phone, the telephone call will be connected to the headset.
- How to hang up the phone?
while need to hang up the call, press the headsets button again, the call will be disconnected.
- How to switch between headset and ShoreTel IP phone's handset?
While using headset, pick up the handset, telephone audio will be switched to the handset. While using the handset, press the headset button on ShoreTel IP phone keypad, telephone audio will be switched to the headset. Then you may place the handset back to the hood.
- How to switch between headset and ShoreTel IP phone's speaker phone function?
While using the headset, press the speaker button on the ShoreTel IP phone's keypad, telephone audio will be switched to the phone's speaker function. While using ShoreTel IP phone's speaker function, press the headset button on the keypad, telephone audio will be switched to the headset.
- How to adjust the headset's volume?
OvisLink headset volume is controlled by the phone. There are two volume buttons on ShoreTel IP phones' keypad, volume decrease or , volume increase or . Press the volume or to decrease the headset volume, press the volume or to increase the headset volume.
Training Adapter Quick Instruction:
Send email to email@example.com