NEC Phone Headsets
Buy NEC phone headsets from OvisLink for affordable call center headsets, specially designed for NEC phones. We keep costs low with our no-amplifier design, which also simplifies installation without sacrificing audio quality. Simply connect to the NEC phone’s headset jack and you’re good to go. All headsets are available in dual- or single-earpiece designs.
If you’re looking for a high-quality headset for NEC phones, you won’t find a better option for the price. OvisLink has more than 10 years’ experience designing top-notch headsets. These NEC IP phone headsets are corded models with an over-the-head design. Each set has a Quick Disconnect RJ9 cord to easily disconnect in order to step away from the desk.
- Noise cancellation
- Acoustic shock protection
- Adjustable headband
- Microphone with flexible, rotating boom
- Tangle-free, coiled, Quick Disconnect cord
Our NEC office phone headsets are designed for users working in call centers, or anyone who spends long hours on the phone. They provide crystal-clear sound quality, and the rotating boom lets users of single-earpiece models quickly switch from one ear to the other. Along with lightweight, leatherette ear cushions, this provides the user with a comfortable and unobstructed headset solution.
The NEC phone headsets for sale at OvisLink offer superior sound quality, ease of use, and all-day-long comfort. Bulk discounts available. Shop today!
Scroll down for more information:
- How to choose the right headset model
- How to use headset with your phone
- Problem and solution
- Training adapter
How to choose the right headset model for your NEC Business phone?
These headset models are compatible with NEC phones with headset jack. Just choose single ear headset or dual ear headset as you need. For example, someone may chooses a single ear headset that gives him convenience to talk to colleges in the office. Someone may chooses dual ear headset that helps she focuses on phone conversation in the call center environment which filled with callers and cubicles.
Do you need to purchase any adapter, amplifier to use the headset?
No, you don't need to purchase any adapter nor amplifier. The headset models come with a Quick Disconnect cord and are designed to connect the headset directly to NEC Business phones.
Do these headset models work with NEC phone models without headset jack?
Yes, it does compatible with NEC phones' handset jack. If you connect the headset to the NEC phone's handset jack, the handset will not function. But you still need to put the handset on hood. Pick up the handset to dial or answer a call. Put the handset back on hood to end the call.
- How to install the headset?
Just connect the headset to the headset jack at the back of the NEC phone. No special installation is need for OvisLink headsets.
*** Most of the NEC Desktop Business phone models do not have predefined headset button. You need to program a feature key on the NEC phone as a headset button. Please refer to your NEC phone's user guide or contact your phone dealer to program the headset button.
- How to use headset to dial a call?
Press the headset button on the NEC Business phone's keypad, a dial tone can be hear from the headset's speaker. Now you may dial the telephone number on the keypad.
- How to answer an incoming phone call?
When the phone ring, press the headset button on the NEC Business phone, the telephone call will be connected to the headset.
- How to hang up the phone?
while need to hang up the call, press the headsets button again, the call will be disconnected.
- How to switch between headset and NEC Business phone's handset?
While using headset, pick up the handset, telephone audio will be switched to the handset. While using the handset, press the headset button on NEC Business phone keypad, telephone audio will be switched to the headset. Then you may place the handset back to the hood.
- How to switch between headset and NEC Business phone's speaker phone function?
While using the headset, press the speaker button on the NEC Business phone's keypad, telephone audio will be switched to the phone's speaker function. While using NEC Business phone's speaker function, press the headset button on the keypad, telephone audio will be switched to the headset.
- How to adjust the headset's volume?
OvisLink headset volume is controlled by the phone. There are two volume buttons on NEC Business phones' keypad, 🔼 up and 🔽 down key. Press the 🔽 key to decrease the headset volume, press the 🔼 key to increase the headset volume .
How to install corded headset on NEC DSX Multibutton Telephone (Version 3).
(To show the software level on your display: Press INTERCOM + Dial #*#*.)
To install an corded headset:
Training Adapter Quick Instruction:
Training Adapter Problem and Solution:
1. Connect OvisLink headset to port A and port B at the training adapter.
2. Set the switch to "2" position at the other side of the truing adapter next to the "TEL" port. If you
3. Connect the "TEL" port at the training adapter to NEC phone's headset jack with the comes with short RJ11 cord. Now the two headsets are connected to the NEC phone.
4. Press the mute button once to mute the headset's microphone connected to the coordinated port. Press the same mute button again to release.
Problem: press the mute button, the speaker of the headset connected to the coordinated port muted.
Reason: The switch next to the TEL port is on the wrong position.
Solution: Set the switch next to the TEL port to position 2 will solve the problem.
To set up a headset Feature Key:
1. Plug the headset cord into the headset jack on the bottom of the telephone.
2. The headset cord routes through the upper channel on the right side of the telephone base.
To turn the headset mode on and off:
1. Push Menu+ Dial 51 + Press Feature Key.
2. Push Select then >>repeatedly to scroll to Headset.
3. Push Select to choose the Headset assignment.
4. Push Back+ Exit to exit.
To use your headset:
1. Press your Headset Feature Key.
- The headset key is on while in the headset mode; off while in the normal handset mode.
- You can optionally push Menu and dial 91.
How to install corded headset on NEC DLV(XD) Multibutton Terminal
1. While in the headset mode, you can do the following:
- Press a line key to place or answer an outside call.
- Press INTERCOM to dial a co-worker on the Intercom.
- While on a call, press SPEAKER to hang up.
2. Keeping the above three things in mind, process calls normally using the convenience of a headset.
To install an corded headset:
To program a Headset Key:
1. Plug the headset cord into the headset jack on thebottom of the terminal.
2. The headset cord routes through the upper channel on the right side of the terminal base.
To use your headset:
CALL1 + Dial 851 + Press Function Key + Headset code 05 + SPK.
– You will hear a confirmation beep and see visual Headset confirmation on your display.
Option: A Headset Service Code can be defined by your Communications Manager which will allow the headset mode to be automatically used for all calls.
Press your programmed Headset Function Key.
–The headset key lights when you’re on a call.
To disconnect, press the Headset key again. You can still use the handset for calls or respond to voice-announced Intercom calls with the headset plugged in. The headset only activates when the Headset key is pressed.
Note: When the user is set up for ringing through the headset, the handset should not be used. It is recommended to only use the
headset in this case.
Answer a ringing call by pressing the Headset key.
OR - Press the Headset key and then a line key to make a trunk call.
OR - Press the Headset key to get Intercom dial tone.
OR - If on a headset call, press the Headset key to hang up. While talking with an outside party while on speakerphone or off-hook with the handset, ringing for an incoming call will not be heard in the headset. Going off-hook with the handset while an incoming call is ringing can provide an inconsistent dial tone level.
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org