Setup OvisLink Headset with NEC Phone DT800
NEC DT800 does not have predefied headset key. In order to use a headest with the phone, you need to program a headset key use one of the programmable keys. Following is the instruction.
Fine an available programmable key:
- Press the "Help" button
- Press a programmable key you would like to use as the headset key
- If "Not define" displays no the screen, the key is available
- Press "Exit" button to exit
Program the headset key:
- Press "Speaker" button
- Key in "7, 5, 1"
- Screen display "Key programm"
- Press the key you want to use as the headset key
- It should display "Not define" on the screen
- Press "0, 5", you should hear tones and the word "Headset" display on the screen
- Press the "Speaker" key to exit
To make sure if the headset key programmed:
- Press teh "Help" button
- Press the key you just programmaed
- It should display "Headset" instead of "Not define"
- Press "Exit" button to exit.
Back to NEC phone headsets page