Connect OvisLink wireless Headset with Polycom phone
1. Tap at the Bluetooh icon on the Polycom phone screen to start
2. There are two lines on the Polycom phone Bluetooth setup screen: "Bluetooth Radio" and "Manage BT Headsets". If the first line "Bluetooth Radio(On)" skip to step 4th. If the first line "Bluetooth Radio(Off), tap at it and go to Bluetooth Radio page.
3. Tap to check the "On" box then, tap at the left arrow key to get back to previous page.
4. Tap at the 2nd line "Manage BT Headsets
5. If you haven't paired any Bluetooth headset, will be no name listed as the picture. Tap at the “Scan” soft key at the low left bottom.
6. A message show on the screen “Place device into discoverable mode"
7. Turn on your OvisLink wireless headset. Once OvisLink headset name “OvisLink SBL3 HT” (if you have a single ear) or “OvisLink DBL4 HT” (if you have a dual ear) shows on the screen, tap at the "Add" soft key at the left bottom of the screen.
8. A message shows "Adding device. Name=OvisLink SBL3 HT or OvisLink DBL4 HT Please wait...".
9. Once OvisLink Bluetooth headset added to your Polycom phone, it will back to the "Bluetooth BT Headset page and the OvisLink headset shows on the list.
10. Pick up your Polycom phone's hand received and put it back on hood. It will bring you back to the regular screen. There will be headset icon on the Bluetooth icon. The OvisLink wireless headset is ready to be used.
11. Press the Headset key on your Polycom phone to use the headset.