Grandstream IP Phone Headsets
OvisLink’s Grandstream IP phone headsets are specially designed to work with Grandstream desk phones, without the need for an amplifier. This integrated design keeps costs down while maximizing call clarity for both parties. Each headset for Grandstream phones includes a single earpiece, dual earpiece, and quick-disconnect RJ9 cord. Once connected to your phone, hit the phone’s headset button. Earpiece volume adjusts via the phone’s volume controls.
These headsets feature a comfortable, over-the-head design with adjustable headband and rotating, flexible mic. This mic movement allows single-earpiece users to switch ears with ease. Features include:
- Tangle-free coiled cord design
- Noise cancellation
- Acoustic shock protection
- Lightweight leatherette ear cushion
- Rotating, flexible mic boom
- Adjustable headband
OvisLink Grandstream headsets, like all our headsets, are designed for use in call centers, service centers, sales offices, or anywhere that deals with high call volume. They offer solid build, superior sound quality, and a price most any business can afford. We even offer bulk-buying discounts.
Buy OvisLink Grandstream IP phone headsets today!
Scroll down for more information:
- How to choose the right headset model
- How to use headset with your phone
- Problem and solution
- Training adapter
How to choose the right headset model for your Grandstream IP phone?
- Not all the Grandstream IP phones use same headset model. Find your Grandstream IP phone's model from the description field next to the above headsets. There should be two headset models listed your Grandstream models on the description field, one is single ear, one is dual ear.
- Choose single ear headset model of dual ear headset model as you need.
Do you need to purchase any adapter, amplifier to use the headset?
No, you don't need to purchase any adapter nor amplifier. The headset models come with a Quick Disconnect cord and are designed to connect the headset directly to Grandstream IP phones.
- How to install the headset?
Simply connect the headset cord to your Grandstream IP phone's headset jack (at the back of the phone). Installation done! No software nor configuration is needed. Following are the pictures of different models of Grandstream IP phone's headset jack.
To make calls, answer calls, switch among headset, handset and speaker, use the headset button on the Grandstream phone's keypad. All Grandstream phones have headset button on the phone's keypad. The headset button location on different Grandstream phone models may be vary.
- How to make call use the headset?
Press the headset button on the Grandstream phone's keypad, a dial tone can be hear from the headset's speaker. Now you may dial the telephone number on the keypad.
- How to answer incoming call use the headset?
When the phone ring, press the headset button on the Grandstream phone, the telephone call will be connected to the headset.
while need to hang up the call, press the headsets button again, the call will be disconnected.
- How to adjust the headset volume?
OvisLink headset volume is controlled by the phone volume control button . Press the "-" side of the volume control button on Grandstream phone to decrease the headset's volume. Press the "+" side of the volume control button on Grandstream to increase headset's volume.
- How to switch between headset and handset?
While using headset, pick up the Grandstream phone's handset, telephone audio will be switched to the handset. While using the handset, press the headset button , telephone audio will be switched to the headset. Then you may place the handset back to the hood.
- How to switch between headset and Grandstream phone's speaker phone function?
While using the headset, press the speaker button on the Grandstream phone's keypad, telephone audio will be switched to the phone's speaker function. While using Grandstream phone's speaker function, press the headset button on the keypad, telephone audio will be switched to the headset.
Training Adapter Quick Instruction:
Training Adapter Problem and Solution:
1. Connect OvisLink headset to port A and port B at the training adapter.
2. Set the switch to "2" position at the other side of the truing adapter next to the "TEL" port. If you
3. Connect the "TEL" port at the training adapter to Grandstream IP phone's headset jack with the comes with short RJ11 cord. Now the two headsets are connected to the Grandstream IP phone.
4. Press the mute button once to mute the headset's microphone connected to the coordinated port. Press the same mute button again to release.
Problem: press the mute button, the speaker of the headset connected to the coordinated port muted.
Reason: The switch next to the TEL port is on the wrong position.
Solution: Set the switch next to the TEL port to position 2 will solve the problem.
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org